With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require a front end developer specializing in LESS & CSS for a Rails project. The project's views are written in HAML and Twitter's Bootstrap is the base CSS library. Integration with Rails is handled by the less-rails-bootstrap gem.
Required skills (Must already know these)
• Source control with Git
Other required skills (Know, or be willing to learn)
• Rails 3 Asset Pipeline
• Rails 3 Views, including layouts, rendering, view helpers, unobtrusive AJAX, and HAML
• Familiarity with Twitter's Bootstrap CSS library
Optional, but recommended skills
• Responsive layouts with HTML5/CSS3
Responsibilities will include
• Apply styling so site content matches supplied mockups
• Refactor existing inline CSS to external LESS stylesheets
Others Things You Should Know:
• This is a short-term project which may lead to repeat and/or ongoing work ...
Sign in or Register to see more