The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a highly competent Ruby developer who can help us iteratively develop on top of the biocatalogue [dot] org codebase.
This project will be open ended and will develop into a significant project.
1) generate a working test install the biocatalogue code
2) extract a copy of the mysql data model for us to partner in analyzing using mysql workbench or another data modeling tool
3) work with us to create a gap analysis based on our desired data model
4) help us iteratively develop the database design to meet the needs of our project
5) implement the design modifications in the back-end
6) develop front end of the application to support new functionality
information on the biocatalogue project can be found:
info on biocatalogue data model
info on installing the codebase
Sign in or Register to see more