With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a search engine marketing company looking for a ruby on rails programmer/developer, preferably with experience customizing for the SpreeCommerce platform. Our client is looking to contract an ongoing support role for Spree. The ecommerce retailer uses the following 3 systems to drive their ecommerce platform:
1. Spree platform – a few custom extensions have already been written and may need to be modified to better serve the client's needs and improve the overall integration with the remaining systems.
2. Websails by R-tech – this is a product/inventory sync management tool that communicates between Spree and Retail Pro.
3. Retail Pro by R-tech – this is a total retail management system that covers point of sale, store operations, customer management, back-office, analytics, reporting and more.
Qualified candiates must be experienced in the following areas:
• ruby-on-rails programming (2-5 years)
• familiar with the Spree platform and how to build custom extensions
• how to ...
Sign in or Register to see more