With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Im looking for a person who has:
- Good background knowledge of Ruby
- Good background knowledge of Ruby Linux/Unix sysadmin and security issues.
- Project must be written in Rails 3.0 or higher.
The project is to create the following code in Ruby/rails:
- Reverse auction system
- Users can add cash to their account (escrow facility)
- Payment modules (Google checkout, Paypal + 2 others)
- Customer account section showing auctions, bids
- Feedback system (like Ebay)
- Secure HTTPS Administration section - showing all transactions.
- IP2location in the admin section
- Facebook login option
- Secure design, all code checked with Rspec / no CSS vulns etc.
Design is WIREFRAME only. I.e. include CSS for all modules, but in wireframe only (i.e. 1px borders). No webdesign or graphics necessary.
** Final project must be explained completely (all variables / dependencies etc) by the project winner in terms of RoR code! **
Sign in or Register to see more