With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Ruby on Rails Document Viewer
Develop a Ruby on Rails Application that will be able view epub files from a browser without the requirements of any plug-in or third party software being installed. Meaning develop a web based viewer/reader for .epub formats, the ability to read epub books from the browser without downloading plugins
• Search epub file open in viewer
• Ability to increase the size by zooming in and out
• Ability to manipulate font making it sharper etc
• Add comments to pages
• Bookmark option
• Remembers where the user stopped reading
• Ability to select view, meaning how the .epub file is read by either scrolling or clicking next simulating the turning of a book
The app should render epub just as good as a native epub reader.
All code should be WELL documented. Any libraries, plugins etc need to be stated and documented.
Developer must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and a transfer of rights once the ...
Sign in or Register to see more