With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We bought a bootstrap admin template in ThemeForest and we need a Ruby on Rails developer that adapts it to our needs.
Basically what we need is described bellow:
1. Install RoR on our web server
2.Connect it to our MySQL server
3. Install the template as the View of our app
4. Implement the Login Form with basic user information (and usertype) and edits
5. Scaffold an Articles part with editting rights for usertype=admin
6. Implement a Wiki-like (it can be another articles controller since only admin will access it)
7. Create a Ticketing system with basic functionality (if there's a gem that does this, even better)
8. Attach dashboard functionality with basic graphs (that we'll later pass as params)
Sign in or Register to see more