The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join our current project.
Right now we are developing an online project management system and we want you to take part by developing some additional features which have not yet been started. You will be working on your own with no task intersection and cooperation with team.
We will provide you with detailed technical description, user stories and ready-made HTML/CSS layouts of all pages and elements.
The general overview of a project you can find in the attached file.
1. You keep us informed on what is done and what is in work by using JIRA as a tool for reporting and communication.
2. You use SCRUM as a development method
3. No advance payments, we pay on results with Escrow (funding-getting results-releasing funds).
4. Daily commits to our Github repository. We compile and build the application on our build server
5. You don't start working on a particular feature unless the task is quite clear (you m...
Sign in or Register to see more