With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a Rails application that has been evolving over the course of the past 2-3 years. Recently we began to implement a new UI, but have been faced with many issues stemming from various incompatibilities within the framework. We'd like to hire someone with substantial experience with Ruby on Rails to offer feedback on our system and help develop a roadmap for future development. I've outline the specific tasks that we'd like assistance completing. It is critical that you prove your experience, and a GitHub account with a reasonable amount of history will be required.
- Analyze Framework
- Debug Gem Issues/Errors
- Initial Commit to GitHub (and configuration of .gitignore)
- Assist in Local Configuration on Mac
- Very Positive Elance Feedback
- Significant Elance Work History
- Active GitHub Account
- Initial Commit (of functioning platform) to GitHub needs to take place within 5 day of hire
Sign in or Register to see more