With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Need Ruby/Rails developer with experience working with Twitter, Google Maps and Google Images API. Must have several reviews from other clients on elance.
- CSV file with list of cities, the timezone and some other metadata
What will it do:
1. When it's 8am in any timezone, pick a random city in that csv file.
2. Create tweet string starting with "Good morning, CITYNAME"
3. Get google maps URL for that City using Google Maps API. Then, pass that URL through the google URL shortener.
4. Also, use google images API to get an image for that city with search query "city country beautiful"
5. The final tweet string will be "Good morning, CITYNAME. GMAPS_URL. and [obscured] /xyz", where the photo is attached to the tweet as media.
6. Send that tweet, and wait for next timezone to hit 8am.
In short, every time it's 8am in a new timezone, the twitter account send a tweet with "Good morning, CITY" with a google maps URL to its coordinates, and a photo
Do you have any questio...
Sign in or Register to see more