With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I want to learn Ruby on Rails as fast as possible, and I'm looking for a coach to Pair Program together and help me build a simple Health Game, about 2 hours per day commitment for 2 weeks. I picked up the [obscured] /course/saas text book, and been reading through it, but I find there are too many moving parts in the Web Dev world and could use some expert guidance. Also completed [obscured] /
Should you accept the challange, you and I will be pair programming over G+Hangouts. A couple more friends may join in (3 of us are picking up Ruby).
We have 10 user stories to implement, they are well defined and sound like:
1. Users sign-in/sign-up (Done)
2. Join/Leave/Complete Quests (Half Done)
3. See who else is Playing (WIP)
4. Each Quest is made up of a bunch of activities that Players check-off while they play the game(/quest).
5. Stats at end of day Game
6. Ability to comment on the Quest page by all Players
6.1 Email comments to Players as they happen?
Sign in or Register to see more