The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- The project is to build a sales portal website which is a market place for other sellers.
- Website Front end should be image content rich (with ability to edit alt-tags etc) with a number of categories and sub-categories. Products can be available in one or multiple categories.
- Categories may interlink. i.e. some products may be in Best Sellers but also in a specific product category.
- Backend will require master user capability to add new sellers, edit privileges across multiple users, download all order details across sellers, manage master web content, manage and download customer accounts and details.
- Revenue will be raised on a percentage of sales. Therefore Master User must be able to adjust percentage charged to each seller, and see the gross and net revenues from each sale plus at an aggregate level.
- Full ability to download and analyse sales reports across users and at the top level.
- Some of...
Sign in or Register to see more