The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Washington DC, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
Location: Washington DC (customer site)
Duration: 3+ months (potential right-to-hire)
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
As the Salesforce.com Developer, you will develop software solutions, prepare detailed technical design documentation, and perform technical analysis, code/design reviews and testing on the Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate must:
1. Be able to work on-site in DC most of the week.
2. 2 to 3 yrs experience developing Salesforce applications.
3. Ideally, already has a Secret clearance or higher. At a minimum, ability to obtain Secret clearance.
• Building out Salesforce applications from a requirements document,
• Working with Customer Service group(s) to document the application to the extent that it can be handed off to the Operations and Maintenance team to deploy to production.
• Perform declarative and programmatic development on the Salesforce.com platform and pa...
Sign in or Register to see more