With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need two or more sample C programs with the following attributes:
* Developed in Eclipse version 3.5 or 3.6 (32 bit) on Windows
* Each program consists of a main that performs initialization and then calls two or more modules (which we call "tasks") in a round Robin manner.
* Each task consists of an initialization function and a periodic function.
* The periodic function is the one that is called by main in a round Robin manner
* Each program resembles a real-time application but doesn't utilize an RTOS; in other words, it is built like one would build a real time application such as automotive control, but runs in Eclipse environment on Windows. This is the reason we call the module "tasks".
* The "tasks" of program include code that would be used on an actual real-time implementation, such as cruise-control, or pressure control.
* The program does NOT read information from files or standard input -- we do not want a large % of the program doing I/O -- such samples already exis...
Sign in or Register to see more