With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have multiple duplicate entries in the database and need the duplicates identified. We have a set criteria for which one to keep and which WE will eventually delete. We do not want any row or column deleted; however the data will be copied into two categories based on a certain criteria described below.
The "Database Dups" tab is the project database you will be using to complete the requested project.
The 2 categories the database will be separated into will be the following tabs "Internal tab" and External Tab". Please sort duplicates accordingly and place into the appropriate tab.
1. Use Column D to sort for duplicates.
2. Duplicates will have a "D" in Column "A" to identify the duplicates WE eventual remove.
3. The accounts we want to keep will be the row containing the most data so please ensure this takes place. Please refer to the examples (Example 1 and 2) for additional instructions.
4. Please disregard the "disregard tab".
5. Make sure to double check Column A "D" we...
Sign in or Register to see more