The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a command line script that takes a URL as an argument and returns the most popular keywords for that URL. Basically, this is a keyword density analyzer (# of times word is repeated/total # of words).
* Variables in the script which can be adjusted:
- Minimum characters per word (default is 3)
- # of words allowed in keyword(1 | 2 | 3 |, but default is two)
- An option to ignore numbers (default is yes)
- An option to use a list of words to ignore (default is yes)
- Minimum density for one-word keyword (default is .50%)
- Minimum density for two-word keyword (default is 1.00%)
- Minimum density for three-word keyword (default is 1.00%)
- Weight for words in HTML TITLE tag (default is 7)
- Weight for words in HTML META NAME="description" tag (default is 4)
- Weight for words in HTML META NAME="keywords tag (default is 2)
- Output format (csv | one per line | stats; default is 1 per line )
* stats is ...
Sign in or Register to see more