With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Here is the problem, you provide the solution.
My client uses various cameras in the field (both still and video) which write to an SD card. The camera users are totally non-technical thus this needs to be as
automated as possible
I need you to write a web app (leaning towards Java or PHP) which allows the camera user to do the following:
- they go to any internet cafe
- they pop the SD card into a USB reader and connect it to one of the PC's at the cafe
- they bring up IE or Firefox and go to my URL (to be determined but will be HTTPS) but will probably be running on linux with Apache
- from there they click to start the upload
- the app prompts for the SD card and the user browses to it
- the app then encrypts (Serpent or AES or blowfish etc.) any media files on
the card and automatically uploads to an account on either Hotfile, Rapidshare
or Megaupload (whichever interface is easier). The password for encryption is kept and maintained on the server.
Sign in or Register to see more