With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Washington, DC SDLC Security, Tool based Security Assessments Analyst 06-Aug 1 year
Rate: 45/hr or 90k FTE
• Minimum of 2 years in application information security
• Knowledge of the detection, exploit and prevention of software vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of Hailstorm , Nessus and/or Coreimpact
• Knowledge of Web technology including web management solutions.
• Knowledge and experience in secure application design and implementation, specially pertaining to networked and web-based applications
• Minimum of 2 years in application development in C/C++, .Net, Java, or J2EE
• Should be a highly motivated, results oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Oracle database architectures and database query languages
• Knowledge of IBM Websphere and MQ technologies
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes / Domino 7 and 8
• Professional certification, such as CASS, CISSP
Sign in or Register to see more