The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Portland, OR
The Security Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Configure, maintain and administer an enterprise security environment featuring McAfee products
- Recommend security solutions and assist in security planning
- Ensure that existing policies and procedures are documented, understood and enforced
- Document new policies as needed to ensure a secure environment
- Work with security vendors on new implementations and new solutions
No clearance required
Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of operational experience in McAfee ePO, DLP and firewall technologies
- Experience with McAfee security products: VirusScan, Host Intrusion Prevention,
IntruShield, Secure Web and Email Gateways, Policy Auditor and Foundstone
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational information security role
Sign in or Register to see more