With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an expert person/company with following skills
1. Expert level linux sys admin
2. Web load balancing setup experience, (using nginx), Demostrable previous experience required
3. SSL certificate setup and configuration
4. AWS EC2 expert
The person/company has to do the following
1. Make the installation really lightweight using minimum resources, as I intend to run this on an AWS EC2 micro instance. I would prefer small EBS volume as well but providing enough space for logs, swap space and OS operations etc..
2. Security hardening of a brand new AWS EC2 instance.
Including option to open/close SSH, http and https ports.
Also AWS security group setup.
3. Configuring setup of nginx as a web load balancer as below.
a. It has to load balance n number of servers in a round robin manner.
b. It should check whether the server is available before forwarding requests
c. Please note that the web servers to be load balanced do not have st...
Sign in or Register to see more