The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I want self check-out systems/ registers manufactured to be put in retail clothing stores. This way customers shopping can quickly pay at small pay stations within the store independently without needing a cashier.
This will be perticularly different from those found at grocery or large hardware stores because the clothing items need small security devices pined on them to prevent theft.
The machine will have to:
- Be able to disengage or remove the anti-theft security divices after puchase is made.
- Accepts only credit/debit cards
- Be very small in overall size ( clothing items are small)
- Be able to scan the products
- Have an easy user interface
- Have a smart system which only disengages anti-theft devices according to the number of items purchased.
- Have a software that links with the customers membership account (for sales, discounts, promotions)
Sign in or Register to see more