With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for a custom, self-extracting archive builder for Mac.
This should be a java application which generates executable files via the command line.
The executable builder should take 3 parameters:
param 1: path to an existing zip archive
param 2: relative path to start application to launch
param 3: output executable location
It should generate a single, executable file which contains the zip content (can combine with a stub file for primary executable content).
When that executable is launched, the app should:
(1) unzip the zip archive contents into ~[user temp dir]/[random 10 alpha]/
While unzipping, should display a simple dialog to the user:
[-----progress bar--> ]
(2) Close the dialog when the unzip is complete
(3) Run the "start" application referenced in the command line (notice path is relative to new directory)
(4) Wait for the app to complete
(5) Once complete, delete the temp directory ~[temp dir]/[random 10 alpha]/ and all contents
Sign in or Register to see more