With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Your primary duties include the financial work for a range of enterprises based IN Australia and some overseas jurisdictions (the Group). More particularly, the duties and responsibilities entail:
• Preparation of financial accounts for all companies and entities in the Group, which include ASX listed public companies, unlisted public companies, private companies, directors' affairs, businesses, joint ventures, partnerships, discretionary, unit and property trusts
• Preparation of all statutory returns
• Liaison with auditors
• Management reporting
• Development of financial systems including anti-fraud procedures
• Cost control
• Reporting to CEO and Chairman
• Preparation of board papers
• Cash flow forecasting
• Correspondence relevant to your position (Microsoft Word, email)
• Making and receiving phone calls and other communications as required (verbal, email, meetings) which are relevant to your job
• Assist with detection of cost and other inefficiencies in the Group
Sign in or Register to see more