With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1) Dealing with receivables :
- Recording clients down payments.
- Updating clients statements of accounts at the end of each month to determine the clients volume of debts.
2) Recording cash sales according to their related revenue centers.
3) Dealing with payables :
- Following up suppliers outstanding balances
- Issuing monthly checks to pay for the suppliers' due invoices.
- Updating the suppliers statements of accounts after actual payment.
4) Dealing with employees transactions including employees' leaves, end of service indemnities and monthly salaries transfers.
5) Fixed asset management and depreciation processing.
6) Directing the different petty cash expenses to their related cost centers.
7) Undertaking banks monthly reconciliations.
8) Reporting to the financial manager, ensuring proper cash funding for daily requirements.
9) Maintaining accounting records and managing its directions in the accounting program.
10) Accountable for the pre...
Sign in or Register to see more