The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am a Registered Nurse who owns a small 6-bed senior home business in California. Currently, I need assistance with marketing, research, screening calls from potential clients, creating policy and procedures, etc. Since I'm a start-up company and on a very tight budget, I can only afford /hr.
I need a person who has good communication skills, strong research skills, good phone skills, detail-oriented, able to do a project without much micro-management from me. Social networking, marketing, SEO skills would be a plus.
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Social Media and blog management
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View during agreed-upon office hours
Sign in or Register to see more