The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Senior J2EE Developers
The job will involve working in a team of Java Developers building Scalable, highly-available Management features for 3G and 4G Networks. Working in an Agile manner, you will be part of a feature team working on the next generation products for Ericsson's OSS offerings.
- Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred)
- Good understanding of JEE Annotations
- Knowledge of Arquillian JEE Integration Framework.
- Hands-on experience with EJB and JMS in general. Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
- Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of backend JEE components
- Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
- Experience with distributed ca...
Sign in or Register to see more