With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Company: Frequentz LLC
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Los Altos, CA
Length: Full time.
Status: Preferred - US citizens/permanent residents (Green Card).
Commuting: No telecommuting
Travel: Minimal/no travel
Responsibilities: Candidate's responsibilities include:
• Designing system architecture and drafting technical specifications for new and existing applications based on complex use cases and requirements
• Design and implementation of Java components for several subsystems on the server platform
• Creating and utilizing automated unit tests to ensure quality of code
• Support and enhance development standards as defined by the team
• Diagnose and identify root cause of customer reported problems
• Resolve defects/bugs that arise from unit testing, QA testing, and customer reported issues.
• Deliver products within an aggressive timetable
Ideal skills, experience, and qualities:
• Highly skilled software developer with enterprise or commercia...
Sign in or Register to see more