The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Company: Frequentz LLC
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Los Altos, CA
Length: Full time.
Status: Preferred - US citizens/permanent residents (Green Card).
Commuting: No telecommuting
Travel: Minimal/no travel
Responsibilities: Candidate's responsibilities include:
• Designing system architecture and drafting technical specifications for new and existing applications based on complex use cases and requirements
• Design and implementation of Java components for several subsystems on the server platform
• Creating and utilizing automated unit tests to ensure quality of code
• Support and enhance development standards as defined by the team
• Diagnose and identify root cause of customer reported problems
• Resolve defects/bugs that arise from unit testing, QA testing, and customer reported issues.
• Deliver products within an aggressive timetable
Ideal skills, experience, and qualities:
• Highly skilled software developer with enterprise or commercia...
Sign in or Register to see more