The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Expert MySQL DBA and CentOS System Admin to help with approximately 40 hour project. Most of the weight on the project is on the DBA side. On the sysadmin side you need to be familiar with setting up virtual IPs, running remote processes, etc. Be prepared to submit references and demonstrate in-depth expertise in mySQL.
Added 12 MAR 2010, 23:00 PM EST
Deep understanding of MySQL and the InnoDB engine, including but not limited to:
* Ability to performance tune a MySQL installation that utilizes the InnoDB engine.
* Understanding of and being able to explain effects and trade-offs for different DB tuning settings.
* Understanding of and being able to explain effects and trade-offs for different physical hardware configurations.
* Ability to setup and trouble-shoot MySQL replication and understanding limitations.
* Ability to automate MySQL replication changes needed to support fail-over.
* Ability to identify problematic SQL queries and perf...
Sign in or Register to see more