With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
New York, NY, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
BPS is a 16+ year web development/online marketing company focused on small to medium sized internet projects. Our benefits for full-time employees include: Health, dental and excellent paid-time-off package.
Two-weeks' PTO first year
7-paid holidays per calendar year
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more