The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As a Senior Server Software Developer at CWC/Inversiones, your primary function is to support, maintain, and enhance CWC's Live Dealer server software. You will apply strong Linux server and TCP/IP programming skills in working on highly scalable, multithreaded Linux servers as well as exercise leadership skills in an active team development environment.
· Be an active part of corporate team developing carrier-grade server and
embedded software using C++
· Work on modules that interface with all corporate servers
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
Skills & Experience:
· 5+ years of experience developing commercial server software products for
LAMP and C++
· Thorough understanding of networking protocols specifically on sockets,
TCP/IP and UDP
· Object oriented software design skills
· Server profiling to...
Sign in or Register to see more