The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
San Marcos, 92078, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
US Citizens or Greencard Holders only.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated mid-level Java Developer to work on challenging and exciting AI applications as a member of a very talented team.
Minimal Technical Requirements:
1) Several years' programming experience in an object-oriented environment: Java, C++, C#, VB, Smalltalk, etc. developing stand-alone applications.
2) Prior Involvement in large-scale software engineering efforts.
3) Advanced preparation equivalent to graduate-level academic work in probabilistic reasoning and statistics.
4) College-level knowledge and work experience with Bayesian Networks.
5) Good documentation skills.
6) Experience working in a team development environment
Sign in or Register to see more