With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone to create a sentiment analysis engine for me that does the following:
- takes a text input (either as an HTTP form submission or queries against a database) and parses it to determine the sentiment of the text.
- By "sentiment", I mean that I'd like to be able to get a measure (% positive / % negative) of the overall sentiment of the text, no matter how long.
- the use case is that someone wants to know how users across the web feel about a particular topic. For the first version, I'd like to know a few things:
- % positive sentiment versus % negative
- Top 50 most common words present
- Top 10 most common phrases present
- Top 10 most common positive phrases present
- Top 10 most common negative phrases present
I'd also like to be able to run the analysis by excluding some "stop words" or some words to be excluded from analysis.
Ideally, this would be built as a standalone Ruby on Rails script that could either accept inputs via web services or h...
Sign in or Register to see more