176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

SEO Link Building And 50 Articles
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Search Engine Optimization

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

Mar 9, 2011
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Thu, Mar 03, 2011
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

We are looking for someone to build 200 links and write 50 relevant articles regarding above ground pools. Terms are as follows:

Requirements are as follows:
1. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted).
2. Links should contain the targeted keyword phrase at least 75% of the time within the anchor text hyperlink. Any links not containing the keyword phrase must use the page title, URL, etc.
3. Links must be permanent, static html links that do not require further payment.
4. Links must be in text, no graphics.
5. The actual page the link is on must be at least PR2 (max 25% of total links), PR3 (max 25% of total links) and PR4+ (remaining 50% links). PR must apply to the link pages, not website home page.
6. Links must be placed on web pages featuring related content. Examples include: Tennis Balls, Pool Tables, etc (Unites States, UK, Ireland & Australia located and related).
7. Links must be from authoritative domains only (.com, .net, .org, .gov, .edu, .co.uk, .ie...

Sign in or Register to see more

Job ID: 23269838
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

Radha Ambalavanan      
Radha Ambalavanan's identity has been verified.  Learn More
 India  |  
I am a good researcher. I have researched a wide range of topics using various search engines, marketing/web tools and social media platforms such...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23349221  |  Submitted: Mar 9, 2011 04:58 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
Founded in 1986, RedAlkemi has grown steadily to become an industry leader in Web Development and Internet Marketing for over 16 years. Our focus...
2
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs   |  4 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 23318025  |  Submitted: Mar 7, 2011 07:41 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
At VK Technologies we provide few services but all in Professional way. We are having 8 years experience in SEO related works and a strong...
3
  |  
 5.0   |  Private   |  1 Jobs
Bid ID: 23296115  |  Submitted: Mar 5, 2011 01:52 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Pakistan  |  
Winner
Digi Pearls is a professional IT solutions company providing full-cycle services in the areas of Software Development, Website Design, Admin...
2
  |  
 4.7   |  $389 Earnings   |  1 Jobs
Bid ID: 23277007  |  Submitted: Mar 3, 2011 15:55 ET 
Delivery
Within 3 weeks
$389.00

 India  |  
Elance Test Score- PHP= Top20%, PHP5= Top30%. SEO= Top30%. Our expertise include Drupal, Wordpress, SEO, Internet marketing, High quality work and...
9
  |  
 4.9   |  Private   |  15 Jobs
Bid ID: 23276238  |  Submitted: Mar 3, 2011 15:07 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India
Dotinfotech - Dot Info Tech specializing in the creation, development including custom Web development and applications, advanced eCommerce....
1
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23273565  |  Submitted: Mar 3, 2011 11:52 ET 
Proposal SEALED

Elance LEVEL 13 Company | CMMI Level-3 & ISO 9001:2008 certified | 2000+ WEB DEVELOPMENT and LINK BUILDING Projects Completed Successfully |...
4
  |  
 4.7   |  Private   |  244 Jobs   |  1 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 23270191  |  Submitted: Mar 3, 2011 07:48 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »