With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have 32 blog articles on our fitness Wordpress blog in draft status that need to be SEO-optimized. I'm looking for someone who can do the following:
1. Analyze the theme of each article
2. Perform proper keyword research for each article based on their individual themes.
3. Integrate the keywords (NOT keyword stuffing) into each article so that they still "read well".
4. Insert the keywords as "tags" in each post.
5. Change the category and post names to match the appropriate keywords. (The post link structure is categoryname/postname.)
4. Download every image in the articles, re-upload them into Wordpress with file names based on their article keywords and reinsert them to the same locations within the article text. (The current images are hosted elsewhere and need to be uploaded into Wordpress anyway.)
The blog is at [obscured]
Please let me know if you need any additional info to bid on this project.
Sign in or Register to see more