The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking to generate SEO appointments...either local business owners in the Temecula, Murrieta (California) & surrounding areas (North eastern San Diego, South western Riverside), that I would personally go see...or just phone appointments, with no geographic boundary. I am open to any type of business owner prospect, but have a list of about a hundred types that would be best suited.
I'm looking at a few providers & Had some questions:
1) What is the address of your call center?
2) Do you offer call recording so I can listen to calls as they are made?
3) Could you provide any references?
4) Do you charge per hour or per preset appt? Rates?
5) I am looking to test a promotion. If it works well, I'd be interested in about 3 appointments per day. When I see that working consistently, I would be adding sales people to take the appointments & scale from there.
6) I assume you have a list, would there be any charge to use your lead list by SIC &/or zip?
7) Do you employ ...
Sign in or Register to see more