With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
One of our client as an app developer. He needs his website to be on top position on the following keywords in United states organic google search pages.
+make +an +app
+how to +create an +app
make a app
create an app
+make an +app +for +iphone
[create an app]
+make +game +application
+develop +an +app
+build +iphone +app
The provider will be responsible for all content and white hat seo strategies.
We need a time and cost estimate to be in TOP position on these keywords.
We will only fund 25% of the agreed price. The rest 75% will be paid after the position are attained. The price can be adjusted downward (pro -rata) if not achieved on all terms. You will report progress on weekly basis.
Also send us case studies with your bids. Previous experience of the keyword phrases will be considered valuable.
Sign in or Register to see more