With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Do you have experience fixing sites that have been de-indexed or penalized by Google? If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
Our site was abused by “so-called” link builders --- who built numerous “SPAMMY” links to our site. Therefore, Google has frowned upon our site and reducing our Ranking to nil.
The Provider will be responsible for:
1) Identifying the penalty in the eyes of Google.
2) Correct the Issue
3) Then successfully get re-consideration for Google.
Our website is: [obscured]
We’re Ranking for the following Keywords:
Addison Daycare, Addison Preschool, Addison Childcare
To be considered for hiring for this Position the Provider must:
1) Review and Identify the problem
*This is important. You must be detailed as possible to prove you are knowledge about the issue we have.
2) Explain your course of action to resolve this problem
3) And give a time table it will take to resolve this
Sign in or Register to see more