The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Require a writer to draft a series of short finance tutorials specific to small business/franchise business:-
Require a quality written and well formatted tutorial relative to small business/franchise owners:-
Topic: How to master your busienss financials...
Ideally you will be experienced in this area and a good communicator with:
- an understanding of the challenges of small business and franchise business
- creativity in sharing initiatives that educate small business owners in managing the financial aspects of their business.
- an ability to deliver the content in a simple and easy to learn and apply format
- Understanding profit, revenue, margin, markup, how to read P&L, Balance Sheet, budgeting, the do's and don'ts etc
- an ability to produce 5 - 10 short (approx 10 - 15 minute) credible written tutorials/lessons with clear learnings, insights, key points, proven methodology, stories, quotes, statistics
- an ability to conclude with activities or action items for each tutor...
Sign in or Register to see more