The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The situation at the moment:
My website provider has uploaded my website and set up PDF library on my Virtual Dedicated Server which is hosted by Godaddy.
However, my website is with 1&1, and I need to point the domain to the new nameservers.
The problem I have is that the DNS / nameservers have not been set up on the Godaddy hosting, and will need to be set up through Parallels Plesk Control Panel, which is also not set up on the Godaddy hosting. However, to set up Parallels Plesk Hosting requires that all the files on the server at the moment are deleted.
What I need:
I need someone who is able to:
1. Back up all the existing data from the server
2. Set up Parallels Plesk Control Panel on Godaddy Virtual Dedicated Server (Linux)
3. Set up DNS / Nameservers on Virtual Dedicated Server
4. Reupload the website, set up PDF library again (so that is all completely functional)
5. Point my domain with 1&1 to the new nameservers that you have set up.
6. Website should be fully functio...
Sign in or Register to see more