With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Ongoing freelance server admin required for an "as-needed" basis. Must be based in North America.
Some knowledge of ruby on rails preferred.
see server details here:
a bit about how the server has been set up:
the server was installed, using CentOS, there are installed and configured web server (apache), database server (MySQL), mail system (postfix/dovecot based) with antispam, antivirus and multiple domain, postfixadmin panel for mail managing, roundcube as webmail interface and etc
general tasks on an "as-needed" basis:
- configure approx 250 development and live sites (incl installing wordpress) over a period of time;
- issue (limited access) dev credentials for each site;
- issue standards - protocol to developers;
- assisting jr level developers with ftp'ing sites & writing script to servers i.e. running chron jobs;
- updating domain records (godaddy & domainsatc...
Sign in or Register to see more