The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Below is a description of web server administrator job:
1. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
2. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
3. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
4. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
5. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
6. Coordinate and communicate other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
7. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
1. Apply system patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative too...
Sign in or Register to see more