The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for the following tasks to be done on a new server:
1. Install and configure a software firewall
2. Review and configure the web server (Tomcat) for security
3. Review and configure the MySQL DB Server for security
4. Set up a back for the DB and the critical files in the web server
5. Discuss and propose options for a near "real-time" back up for the DB and the critical files in the web server
6. Set up other software installs or scripts to protect the site (and the server) from the common forms of attack
7. Test the site and the server against attacks and provide a detailed report
8. Propose any code or design changes for the site to protect the site
** Basically, ensure that the site and the server cannot be hacked easily, and the data is protected at all times (and backed up)
In your response, please include any other value that you bring to the table in terms of security and back up. Also include a bid for on-going support and what all you would like to provide...
Sign in or Register to see more