With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The company has moved from a remote hosted server to one in house, assistance is required in preparing the server to host the website. The process will include an initial 2-3 hour call, using remote desktop to help with setup, and possible additional calls with further questions. All work will be paid by the hour. Fluent English is a must.
Server 1) Web server
- Windows web server 2008 64bit.
- IIS is running and one site is up.
- Site is in DMZ 192.168.0.35 on it's own workgroup (LYGDMZ) rather than domain authenticated to the LUXYACHTS.LOCAL domain. (Should we add it to the domain?)
- Configure additional sites with correct authentication. (I was unsure how to do this for the one site so I used an admin user which is probably wrong)
- Confirm Virus scan settings are correct - Symantec Endpoint Protection
Server 2) SQL server
- Windows 2003 R2 64 bit
- SQL 2005 (Currently no DB's attached to this machine)
- I have joined the domain for this machine and local network (...
Sign in or Register to see more