With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Nature of Work:
Supervision of the service desk activities as follows:
1. Logs all relevant incident/service request details, and applying categorization and prioritization.
2. Provides first-line investigation and diagnosis.
3. Resolves those incidents/service requests within its skill set/control.
4. Escalates the incident/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed upon timescale.
5. Closes all resolved incidents, requests or other calls.
6. Communicates with users: Keeping them informed of incident progress, and notifying them of impending changes or agreed upon outages.
> Plan and prioritize service desk activities to ensure continuity of service.
> Analyze service desk inquiries to identify recurring user incidents/requests, recommend solutions and to identify areas where service desk support can be improved
> Develop problem solving guidelines, checklists or other materials to assist service desk agents to respond to recurring user incidents/requests. ...
Sign in or Register to see more