The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have 100 text files that I need editing. I am in a hurry and would like this done by the end of Monday (April 8), or Tuesday at the latest. Each file is a list of entries for a word search puzzle. Please read and understand all of these DETAILS before submitting a proposal.
Here is the format of each file:
1. The file name is the puzzle title followed by a ".txt" extension.
2. The files are in plain text format.
3. Each entry in the file is on a separate line.
4. Each entry should be 3 to 14 characters long.
5. Only the letters A-Z should be used, no numbers or punctuation.
6. Single words are preferred, but two word phrases are OK.
The files you will edit should already be in this format and these rules should be maintained.
All of the files will be sent and received between us in one zip (aka "compressed") file.
Here are the ways that the files should be edited:
1. Remove entries that are not obviously relevant to the puzzle title.
2. Remove entries that ar...
Sign in or Register to see more