With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi, need some quick help here.
I have a new dedicated Hostgator reseller account (Aluminium) and I am not 100% familiar with the new version of WHM. It is WHM version 11.32.2 (build 28).
I bought a reseller account on Hostgator, and I have registered my private name servers at my registrar.
I need help to do the following:
- Make sure A Records Exist for my Registered Private Name Servers.
- Make sure my SOA and NS Records are Correct (DNS Glue).
I intend to use the Hostgator reseller account to host all my future sites, and once set up, need assistance to:
1. Transfer an existing site
Transfer my primary website from my existing hosted to my new reseller account, as a client host account, so it can be managed using cPanel. Existing email accounts associated with this account also need to be transferred.
2. Create a new client host account and link to an existing domain name
3. Create a new client host account, ready to have a new site and domain transferred to it.
Sign in or Register to see more