The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a VOIP company serving small firms looking to reserve toll free and DID numbers and purchase minutes for those numbers.
We are looking for a Web Programmer / Designer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our online order form and it's features.
Here's what you need to know:
- We currently have a functioning order form that allows visitors to reserve phone numbers and sign up for bundles of minutes to be used with their reserved number.
- This order form leaves much to be desired in the way of design and general useability.
- The order form can currently take an order for a new customer through our website and complete a transaction using the customers credit card information.
- The order form currently uses a built in XML API to provide available number inventory from our provisioning system.
- Once submitted the order form currently uses an XML API to update our CRM, billing and provisioning system using SOAP methods.
Sign in or Register to see more