With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Im using latest version of phpmailer, and centos 6.5 linux dedicated server with Postfix mail server
DKIM, SPF and Reverse PTR are all correctly set and working well
- i need to set a Return-Path email address so that i can receive any bounced emails
- Currently by default return-path is being set to [obscured] ,
this generates an error that says "email loops back to myself"
- i read a solution was to go to /etc/postfix/ config file and go here
mydestination = localhost.$mydomain, localhost, localhost.localdomain
and add to that domain.com or $mydomain
- i did that but then i get a google error that says
"Our system has detected that this 550-5.7.1 message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent 550-5.7.1 to Gmail, this message has been blocked."
- if i put config file to what it was before that error goes away and back to the other error "loops back to myself"
- another thing i tried was using this line in phpmailer
$mail->ReturnPath= [obscured] ...
Sign in or Register to see more