With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for someone who can help us put in place a commercial VPN service similar to those companies: expressvpn.com, hidemyass.com, purevpn.com, etc.
This job is for the first part of the project which is about setting up a VPN server on a CentOS 64-bit VPS.
VPN Server requirements:
1. OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP support.
2. 128 / 256 bit encryption.
3. Must be able to monitor bandwidth.
4. Must be able to track usage (users / incoming and outgoing connexions)
5. VPN users must authenticate on a remote server (also a CentOS 64-bit VPS). You will suggest the best way to do this.
6. Must be compatible with most VPN client platforms: Windows, Mac, iPhone / iPad, Blackberry, Android.
At this point, we are not integrating any ecommerce or customer management interface. We're just experimenting with the VPN architecture.
Provider will document the installation and configuration of the VPN server so that additional servers can be deployed easily and rapidly.
Of course we will...
Sign in or Register to see more