With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are in the process of developing a database driven web app that we expect high traffic and the server should be able to handle the large traffic. The server should also sustain with hundreds of thousands of databases rows and thousands of photos, video clips uploaded to the app. The app will also have some animation. We are currently evaluating Amazon EC2 platform to host the app, but we are open to your suggestion. In a nutshell,
1) You suggest a server that is small enough to start but large enough to handle high traffic
2) Installing & configuring LAMP stack
3) Backup solutions and scaling strategies and how you will handle
4) Suggestion on moving uploaded images to S3 or other CDN services to deliver it fast
5) Suggestion on alternative solutions like Rackspace/Linode.
Rough estimation of cost on how much it will take to run such app for 2 months and your cost of configuring and maintaining until the end of the app.
Sign in or Register to see more