With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I've created single webpage with a registration form. Once the user registers, they will receive a "Sign up successful" type email to the email they registered with.
I need a 24 turnaround on setting up the backend mysql database and all other serverside settings. I don't have much experience in this area.
The template form I used already has the php files provided. I=
This job will require:
- Possible minor adjustments to my HTML code (may not be needed)
- Probably adjusting the PHP file that came with the template. (I've added new fields to the html)
- Setting up the serverside database
- Testing to make sure all registration form fields are captured
- Server to send a "Success" notification email to the email provided.
I have all the front end completed including the "success" email. If there is anything I need to purchase from my host, please don't hesitate to guide me.
If you would like to see the webpage, please message me.
Sign in or Register to see more